1--5 ABABA    6--10 BABBC    11--15BAACB   16--20 ACBBA
21---23  BBA    24---27 ADCA   28-31 DDCC   32--35  BC B A
36--40 FEDBG  41---45 BCDDB  46---50 CACAD
51---55DBBAA      56-----60 CDBCA
语法填空
61. placed  62. the    63. to open        64. has seen / has been seeing
65. What    66. traditional    67. materials   68. offers  69. At  70. away
改错题:
Everyone of us can make a (an) effort to cut off(down) the use of energy in ourcountry.
To begin with,all of us can start reducing the use of petrol by drive (driving)only when we
havea real need. That won’t be easy, but we have to start anywhere(somewhere). (或者anyhow,,两个答案都给分。)
What’s more, wecan go to work by bike once and (or) twice a week. We can also buy
smaller carsthat burn less oil. Other(Another ) way is to watch our everyday use of waterand
electricity athome, which is of vital important(改成importance)to energy-saving.
Forinstance, how much (many) times have youwalked out of a room and left all the light(改
成lights)onwhen no one else was there? It’s high time we try(tried或者try前面加上
should) our bestto save energy in our daily life.
作文:
Dear Tom,
How are things going? I’m glad to learnthat you are to visit my city in the coming winter vacation.
According to your schedule, you can meet me atXiang Tan Museum at 9:30 am on Febr. 10th, 2019. You can take theunderground to the museum, where masses of ancient Chinese paintings are ondisplay. We can enjoy the beautiful lines of some landscapes together. Later inthe afternoon I’d like to invite you to attend the 80th birthday anniversary party of my grandfather. You can enjoysome Chinese food and take a photo with my family. It’s a great chance for youto have a better understanding of the Chinese culture.
Looking forward to your early reply.
                                            Yours, Li Hua
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表