51-55 BDADC          56-60 BACAD
61-70 (One possible version)
61. a                  62. Being
63. children             64. them     
65. to tell               66. enthusiastic
67. fully                68. left      
69. what               70. beyond
短文改错(One possible version)
It is really true ∧ when you give something, it will come back to you later. A friend of mine came to
          that
my house recent and liked my sun hat very much. She immediately wanted to buy one. She searched
    recently
for a few month but still couldn’t find one. By chance, I happened to finding one online, so I bought it
       months               find
and was sent it to her as a birthday gift. A few weeks later, I lost my beauty sun hat, which makes me
   删除                                                  beautiful           made
very sad. The sun hat had traveled many places for me. A month later, other friend of mine returned
                                       with             another
from the Philippines and gave me a gift box. Can you guess what was inside? It was the sun hat similar
                                                                    a
to my lost one!
书面表达 (One possible version)
Dear Peter,
  I’m glad that you’re interested in Chinese seal carving. It’s a traditional form of Chinese art, which first appeared in ancient times. The seals were initially used in the government offices and later used by more common people. Seal carving refers to cutting a design into the bottom face of the seal, rather than the seal’s sides or top. This art has Chinese calligraphy and carving combined closely. Materials used for seal making include stones, metal, animal bones, pottery, bamboo, and wood. I have sent you a delicate seal as a gift with your Chinese name carved on it. Hope you like it.
                                                                    Yours,
                                                                    Li Hua
2018-2019学年学生双语报高三课标II第32期测试题参考答案1-5 CBACB            6-10 ACBCC     
11-15 ACCAB          16-20 BABBC
21-25 DBADB          26-30 CAADB   
31-35 CCACA         36-40 BFECG
41-45 BDCAD          46-50 ABCDA
51-55 DBCAC          56-60 BDACB
61-70 (One possible version)
61. central              62. Initially  
63. visitors             64. their     
65. hoping              66. without   
67. have witnessed      68. a   
69. where              70. blocked
短文改错(One possible version)
I’m a senior student in a high school. Look back on the days in the school, I felt very joyful. That’s
                               Looking                        feel
because I find I have already been grown up. Through hard work, I have gained much knowledge in
                        删除
area like science and maths. Besides, I’m good at communicating to others. I have made friends with
areas                                                 with
many excellent students, which spirits have encouraged me a lot. More importantly, I have become
                    whose
more independence and optimistic. All of these sure will be beneficial to my future life or career. Now
     independent                      surely                          and
I’ll soon graduate from high school and I’m ready to start ∧ new chapter in college.
                                                  a
书面表达 (One possible version)
Dear teachers and classmates,
  It’s a great honour for me to share my experience of learning English. I’m interested in English and hope to be an English teacher in the future. Therefore, it’s very important for me to learn English well. As everybody knows, vocabulary is to language what bricks are to a building. So I keep memorizing some new words every day and try to put them to use whenever possible. And I also like reading interesting English magazines and novels, which have broadened my horizons and helped me know more about foreign culture. I hope my learning experience can be of help to you.
  Thank you for your listening.
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表