41-50 (One possible version)
41. roughly      42. with
43. various      44. the
45. things       46. where
47. known       48. sufferers
49. be classified   50. having
短文改错(One possible version)
Dear Li Hua,
I’m writing to tell you something about Edinburgh which you ask about in the last e-mail.
asked
Edinburgh, located in the southeast of Scotland, was the capital city of Scotland as well as their
is                 its
political and cultural center. It covers a area of 264 square kilometers with only a small population
an
∧ 1.33 million. With the airport lain in the center of the city, it is convenient for people to go
of             lying
around. Close to the seaside, Edinburgh has a mild climate, that makes it one of the most popular
which
tourism city in the UK. It also has absolute splendid ancient architecture, like the Edinburgh
cities        absolutely
Castle.
I will be happy to guide you around our city if you will come here.
删除
Yours,
Harry
书面表达 (One possible version)
Dear Jack,
I’m glad to hear from you. As you know, fires can not only burn everything we possess, but also cause deaths. In our daily life, we should pay attention to everything that may cause a fire. We should turn off the gas whenever we leave home. Besides, prepare fire extinguishers in case of a fire. In face of a fire, we should stay calm and cover our nose and mouth with a wet towel. Afterwards, bend down and run out of the house from the emergency exit. Do not take an elevator when a fire breaks out. I hope the information above can be helpful to you.
Yours,
Li Hua
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表