[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

幼儿园

积分
发表于 2019-9-15 22:24:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
点击图片可放大查看

学生双语报2018-2019学年高三课标I第36期测试题参考答案1-5 BCABA            6-10 ABACC       11-15 BABAB      16-20 CCABB
21-25 ABABC          26-30 DDBCB     31-35 CBDAC      36-40 CDFAG
41-45 BCBAD          46-50 ABCDD     51-55 CCDBA          56-60 DDCAB
61-70 (One possible version)
61. be created           62. researchers      63. scientifically         64. that / which
65. and                66. at              67. added              68. their
69. disappointing        70. broken
短文改错(One possible version)
My friends live thousands of mile away from me, but the memories that we share make the distance
miles
seems tiny. Before moving across ∧ globe to the place I now call it home, my friends threw a
seem             the             删除
surprise goodbye party for me. They were clever enough to pretending it was a stranger’s birthday
pretend
party, but it ended up for a cake and some presents for me. At the party, I join six of my closest friends
with                   joined
in recalling our favorite memories. We also danced cheerful to the music that was popular at the time.
cheerfully
If it’s been a long time since that happy time, the special party is still freshly in my memory.
Although / Though                     fresh
书面表达 (One possible version)
Dear Peter,
I’m glad that your birthday is coming soon. Since you’re fond of Chinese musical instruments, I’d like to send you a Chinese bamboo flute as a birthday gift. The Chinese bamboo flute is an ancient Chinese musical instrument. As its name suggests, the flute is made of bamboo. Simple though its material is, the flute is often delicately made and can produce pleasant music. Besides, it’s convenient to carry. Therefore, it’s widely used in Chinese folk music and Chinese operas. Hope you’d like the flute I send you. If you want to learn to play it, I recommend you to follow videos of the flute on the Internet.
Wish you a happy birthday!
Yours,
Li Hua
[/hide]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

CopyRight(c)2016 www.daanjia.com All Rights Reserved. 本站部份资源由网友发布上传提供,如果侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,我们将在5个工作日内处理。
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表