|
p13
我累了,昨晚我不该那么晚睡觉
1.I'm tired,I should not have gone to bed so late last night. 我和鲍勃不是很熟,不过我们偶尔一起出去喝一杯
2.I don't/didn't know Bob very well,but we go/went out for an occasional drink together 我们应该都火车站接她.
3.We are supposed to meet her at the train station. 你可以清楚的看到有人快淹死,而你却没有采取行动救他们
4.You could clearly see people drowning,but/and yet you took no action to save them. 包括周末在内,仅仅还有12天时间可以用来买圣诞礼物
5.Including weekends,there are only twelve more days to buy Christmas presents. 如果不立即采取行动,许多野生动物就会因饥饿而死亡
6.Without immediate action,many kinds of wild animals would die from hunger. P47
那首歌总是会让她回想起在芝加哥度过的那个晚上
1.That songs always reminded her of the night spent in Chicago. 街角处刚好有一位警察,我便向他问路
2.There happened to be a policeman on the corner,so I asked him the way. 由于天气恶劣,今天所有去纽约的航班都延误了
3.All flights to New York today are delayed because of the bad weather .谁有责任谁就必须赔偿损失
4.Whoever is responsible willl have to pay for the damage . 我找不到我的支票簿,我准是把它留在家里了
5.I can not find my checkbook ,i must have left it at home. 到足球比赛快开始时,暴风雨已经停了
6.By the time ,the football match was going to start ,the storm had already stopped. p68
一个年轻人来到票务柜台,问是否有人把他的公文包交到了柜台
1.A young man came to the check-in counter and asked if his briefcase had been turned in 他朝我身后的行李传送带瞥了一眼,然后大声喊道,他看到公文包正穿过传送带尽头的那个口子.
2.He looked over my shoulder at the conveyer belt and shouted that he had seen his briefcase going through the opening at the end of the conveyor belt. 不幸的是,已经把他的公文包装到一架班机上了
|
|